The "I Believe in West" Campaign is underway, with the goal of raising funds for a complete renovation to the Wittrock Gymnasium and to the existing library. In total, the projects are estimated to cost approximately $500,000. Please join us in saying "I Believe in West" by contributing to this important renovation project that will impact the daily lives of all of our students, faculty, and staff.
The Wittrock Gymnasium
Lutheran West's main gymnasium for athletic and student events, 'The Rock' will be undergoing an aesthetic and functional transformation beginning in May 2019.
Project components include:
- The installation of state-of-the-art digital scoreboards from Daktronics
- Floor resurfacing and update of athletic logo at center court
- Painting of entire facilty
- New bleacher caps (bleacher seating)
- Addition of large-scale athletic graphics above bleachers
- New end pads featuring athletic branding
The Library and Student Success Center
In order to provide students with the ideal environment for learning, the current library and media center will transform into a modern library, study center, media access facility, and Student Success Center (private tutoring and study rooms).
Gifts to "I Believe in West" can be made securely online here
For further information on making a contribution to the "I Believe in West" campaign, contact Ashley Koza, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-356-7155, ext. 3.